Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bunting on the Brain

So as I've already mentioned I'm making LOTS of bunting at the moment....and its gone to my brain so I'm going to do a competition.


What you need to do is working out the following maths problem and email your answer to sweetdesignsnz@gmail.com by midnight Saturday 22nd October (NZ time). Make sure you read to the bottom so you don't miss ways to get an extra entry.


Calculate the Answer:
I am making 9 custom sets of bunting, 6 sets of bunting for the shop Made.It, 3 sets of bunting for the shop Twice As Nice, and 4 sets of Christmas bunting (for you to purchase!). How many triangles of fabric do I need to cut out in total? (HINT: the rest of the information about my bunting can be found on my Facebook page.)


All correct answers go in the draw to win a $20 Sweet Designs voucher ( to be used before the end of the 2011)


For an extra entry: Tell me what themed bunting you'd like to see next :)
For an extra extra entry: get your friends and family to like Sweet Designs Facebook Page (make sure they say you sent them so I know to give you an extra entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment