Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Balancing Act

So having being a pirate for part of my life (well thats a slight dramatization.... I spent quite a few  years living & working on yachts around the world) you'd think I'd have good balance...well maybe the fact I fell over and cracked my ribs on a stationary boat gives an indication as to my balancing abilities! And as for work-life balance...it's not my strong point. I'm quite good at over committing myself ;) So my plan for 2012 is to practice having a bit more balance...between working full time and running Sweet Designs, it can be a juggling act to spend time with friends and family, let alone spending time with myself.

So this year....a few less markets, a few less pegs, a bit more me time, and maybe even some more crafting-just-for-fun time. 


As you can see I have quite a pile of things waiting to be made into different crafty projects....and the list that goes with it is as long as my arm - so this year I'm hoping to make a few more of those things. What does this mean for you? You get the opportunity to buy one-of items and place custom orders. I will still have things for sale in MadeIt and on Felt and if you want a custom order you can email me. It might also mean that my facebook page is a little bit quieter than last year....but rest assured, I'm still around and I still love your support :)

What are you plans for 2012?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about balancing a full-time job and also running an etsy shop and doing craft shows. It's tiring and spreads you pretty thin. I'm definitely cutting back on shows this year. I'm trying to focus just on the shows I've done really well at in the past and keeping etsy up to date since I've always slacked at that.

    Good luck!

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete