Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Have you a Spring in your Step?

I find Winter a bit tough and long to be honest. The lack of sunshine eats away at my mood and it becomes much harder work to be positive about things. So I really love it when we get a lovely sunny day - especially if I get to hang out on the boat with my husband :)




I also really like when signs of Spring start appearing. It might be a little on the early side for some of these flowers but I'm really excited to have been able to pick this bunch of flowers from my garden - really feels like spring is here! (I'm ignoring the fact that another Stormy Southerly is forecasted for tomorrow!) 


These flowers really smell like Spring too :) 

Are you a Winter fan? Or more into Summer like me?



3 comments:

  1. Spring is my favourite season for all the reasons you've mentioned above as well as all the hope and promise of even better things to come. I'm also finding this winter really long and dark, even though I know we've had worse and the weather's likely to be temperamental for a while yet. Still, it's a bit lighter each morning now and I'm no longer arriving home from work in the dark. Spring days like yesterday make these months so much more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can definitely notice the days getting longer now...definitely makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore spring. There's something about the smell of flowers and freshly cut grass and it's all about regrowth and renewal :)

    ReplyDelete